Nơi làm việc: TPHCM – Đà Nẵng – Hà Nội
Cấp bậc: Mới tốt nghiệp
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Mức lương: trao đổi khi phỏng vấn
Thời gian nhận hồ sơ: 11/11/2017
Mô Tả Công Việc
If you’re looking for an opportunity that will help you to gain the practical on-the-job experiences during your graduation year or right after graduation, Workplace Experience Programme (WEP) in HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. is designed for you. WEP can assist you to build your skills needed to embark on a successful career in banking industry by:
- Getting involved in On The Job (OTJ) training and project work.
- Taking on responsibility and contribute creative ideas to team’s projects.
- Supporting The Line Manager on handling with daily operational functions.
- Get a real insight into working for an international bank.
- Given the opportunity to gain practical training and/or project work that will complement your academic studies, embedding HSBC’s values while growing your career.
- Be challenged to use your talents and academic knowledge to add value to the bank and improve your professional and personal skills.
- Receive a monthly allowance of VND 6,000,000 gross.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor / Master Degree in any majors
- Final-year student or Fresh graduates within less than 12 months of working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are desirable
- Ability to handle multi-tasks
- Good command of English is a plus
- Commitment to work full-time in minimum 03 months to 06 months
Ứng viên muốn ứng tuyển vui lòng liên hệ Ms. Quỳnh để được hướng dẫn:
Ms. Quỳnh – Chuyên viên Ban hướng nghiệp HHE
ĐT: 0123 456 3185 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org